Delhi is extending the lockdown for a week. What is allowed and what is not
The lockdown imposed on the evening of April 19 will now continue until 5 a.m. on May 3, he said.
Delhi lockdown: who are exempt?
- Officials of the Indian government, its autonomous or subordinate offices and power supplies, upon presentation of a valid I card.
- Delhi government offices, self-governing bodies and corporations will remain closed except for those involved in essential and emergency services such as health and family protection and all related medical facilities.
- Police, prisons, home guards, civil defense, fire and emergency services, district administration, payroll and accounts office, services, GAD, electricity, water and sanitation, public transport (air, railways , delhi metro, uses), including all ancillary services or activities essential to the proper functioning of all modes of public transport (such as cargo handling, ticketing, air cargo terminal, CFS ICD, etc. ), disaster management and related services, NIC, NCC and municipal services, and all other essential services.
- All bailiffs, official staff of all Delhi courts upon presentation of valid I card, service ID card, photo entry card, letters of authorization issued by the judicial administration.
- All private medical personnel such as doctors, nurses, paramedics, etc., and other hospital services (such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, test labs, clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, drug suppliers (medical oxygen and other medical and health services, including ancillary services / activities such as provision of medical instruments and consumables, sanitation, security) upon production of a valid I-card.
- Pregnant women and patients to obtain medical health services with an attendant, on presentation of a valid I card, medical prescription, medical papers.
- People who submit to the COVID-19 test or vaccination, upon presentation of a card | -card valid.
- People coming from or going to airports, train stations / SBT are authorized to travel on presentation of a valid ticket.
- Officers / officials working in diplomatic offices of various countries as well as persons holding constitutional office upon presentation of a valid I card.
- Electronic and printed media on production of a valid I-card.
- Students are allowed to sit the exam on presentation of a valid admission card. Examination personnel deployed for examination tasks are permitted to travel on presentation of a valid I card.
- Travel of people for wedding-related gatherings of up to 50 people (upon presentation of a hard or hard copy of the wedding card) and funerals / last rites related to gatherings of up to 20 people are still permitted.
Delhi lockdown: who will need an e-pass?
• Food, grocery, fruit and vegetable stores, dairy and dairy products kiosks, meat and fish, animal fodder, pharmaceuticals, opticians, drugs and medical equipment, newspaper distribution.
• Banks, insurance offices and ATMs, offices linked to SEBI / Stock
• Telecommunications, Internet services, broadcasting and cable services, computer and computer services.
• Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through e-commerce.
Pumps for gasoline, LPG, CNG, points of sale and storage of oil and gas. Units and services for water supply, generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. • Cold storage and warehousing services.
• Private security services. Manufacturing units for essential products.
• Non-essential product manufacturing units with on-site workers Production units or services, which require a continuous process
• Food delivery by home delivery, to take out to restaurants or restaurants.
• Religious places will be allowed to open, but no visitors will be allowed.
Transport during curfew for people in exempt categories, with e-pass:
• Public transport such as the Delhi Metro and public buses will operate with up to 50 percent seating capacity.
Cars, e-rickshaws, taxis, taxis, authorized to travel with up to 2 passengers
RTV (up to 11 passengers) will be allowed to operate
There will be no restrictions on the transport of interstate and intrastate movements of essential goods.
No separate authorization or e-pass will be required for such movements.
What will be completely closed?
a) With the exception of the above, all other private offices, establishments, stores, shopping centers, shopping centers, weekly markets, manufacturing units, teaching and coaching institutes, cinemas, restaurants and bars, auditoriums, meeting rooms, entertainment, entertainment, water parks, public parks and gardens sports complexes, gymnasiums, spas, hairdressing salons, salons, beauty salons, swimming pools (except for the training of athletes for participation in national and international events) , construction activities (except when workers reside on site) must remain closed during curfews.
b) All social political sports, entertainment, religious academic and cultural festivals and other gatherings and congregations are prohibited.
c) Stadiums will be allowed to open for the organization of national international sporting events without spectators.